Last Updated on August 29, 2016
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE BOTH A LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND YOU ARE THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. YOU ALSO AFFIRM, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT OR, IF YOU ARE NOT, THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN CONSENT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
1. General Use and Restrictions.
1.4. Restrictions. Except as provided in Section 1.3 above, you may not (and you agree that you will not) reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any Content without first receiving Spectrum’s express written permission. You further agree not to, without first obtaining Spectrum’s express written permission, (a) use any of its brands, trademarks or service marks as metatags on other web sites, (b) use the Site in any manner that is illegal or impairs the operation of the Site or its availability or usage by others, and/or (c) display any part of the Site in frames (or any Content via in-line links). You further agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, and not to insert any code or product or manipulate the Site in any way that affects the user’s experience including, without limitation, taking any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site. You further agree not to use any data mining, web crawlers, robots, cancelbots, spiders, Trojan horses, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Site except for customary search engines used in accordance with automated instructions directed to search engines and available on the Site.
2.1 Account and Password.
If we issue an account to use the Services to you (an “Account”), we will also issue a username and/or initial password for such Account to you (each user of the Service that is issued an Account shall be referred to herein as a “Registered User”). The portions of the Site available to the general public and to Registered Users may vary. You may not be able to access all features or use all Services on the Site if you do not become a Registered User. You may not authorize any third party to enter and/or use your Account on their behalf. Accordingly, you agree to protect your username and password by, among other things, keeping your username and password confidential. If, notwithstanding the foregoing obligation, you allow another party to use your username and/or password to access your Account, you will be responsible for all use by the party using your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Spectrum of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session.
2.2 Submissions and User Generated Content.
2.2. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the third party and not of Spectrum. Spectrum does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any User Generated Content displayed, uploaded, or distributed on the Site by any third party. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such third party User Generated Content is at your sole risk.
2.4. You are solely responsible for any User Generated Content you submit to the Site. We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of any information or data, including personal information that is included in any User Generated Content that you submit to the Site.
3. User Generated Content Limitations.
3.2. Any User Generated Content posted by you or others will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. You understand that personal and other information (e.g., username, e-mail address, phone number) that you post on our Site is generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by others, and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when posting information. We particularly discourage divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you.
4. Linking and Third Party Dealings.
4.2. Linking to the Site. Subject to the further provisions of this Section 4, Spectrum welcomes links to the Site from other web sites. However, if Spectrum demands that you not link to the Site, or any portion of the Site, you agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, link to the Site or such portion of the Site as directed in our demand, at any time after such demand is made.
5. Intellectual Property.
5.2 Trademarks. The brands, logos, tradenames, trademarks (both registered and common law) and service marks (both registered and common law) are the property of Spectrum, its affiliates, and their respective licensors. Not all brands, logos, tradenames, trademarks and service marks of Spectrum and its affiliates appear on this Site. Except as expressly provided in Section 1.3 above, none of the foregoing may be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without Spectrum’s prior written permission. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Spectrum or its licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without Spectrum’s prior written permission.
6. Parental Controls. Pursuant to Title 47, United States Code, Section 230(d) as amended, Spectrum hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available which may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Spectrum does not endorse any of the products or services identified on the aforementioned third party website.
8. Policy, Notices and Procedures Regarding Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Spectrum respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our agent as provided in this Section 8. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notification of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
By Mail: Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. Legal/IP Digision, Copyright Agent, 3001 Deming Way Middleton, WI 53562-1421
By Email: email@example.com
NOTE: The preceding information in this Section 8 is provided exclusively for notifying Spectrum that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquiries, such as product or service related questions and requests, or questions on privacy, will not receive a response through this process.
10. Limitation of Liability.
11. Modifications to the Site. For the avoidance of doubt, Spectrum may modify, suspend, discontinue and/or restrict the use of all or any portion of the Site including, without limitation, the Services and Content, at any time for any reason (or for no reason) and without notice or liability.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Site is hosted on servers located in the United States and is intended to be viewed by residents of the United States. Although the information on this Site is accessible to users outside of the United States, the information on this Site pertaining to Spectrum products is intended for use only by residents of the United States. Other countries may have laws and regulatory requirements that differ from those of the United States. This Site links to other sites produced by our affiliates or for our various brands, some of which are outside of the United States. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country or geographic region. Spectrum reserves the right to limit provision of our products and/or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products and/or Services we provide. Any offer for any product or Service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
14. Forward-looking Statements.
This site may contain forward-looking statements which may involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ from these statements as a result of changes in external competitive market factors, unanticipated changes in the company’s industry, or economy in general, as well as various other factors, including those discussed herein and those set forth in Spectrum’s most recent Annual Report Page 1on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The stock price performance shown on the stock quotes on the Site is not necessarily indicative of future price performance.
©2016, Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2020 The Armor All/STP Products Company, a Spectrum Brands Company